Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Nadja is home!!!!!

She is finally here.  Picked her up in Utah a week or so ago and her and I have been bonding.  She is so cute and already shows great temperament for a Service Dog.  I want to thank all those that have donated to my crowdfunding that has allowed me to get Nadja to this point.  She will need various trainings over the next 1-3 years.  I am almost halfway to my goal of 10k.  Please share my link with others and read about my story as well as a video.  I will included the links at the end of the post.

I am so excited to have a focus and hope again that I will be able to have a companion with me 24/7. Here are some cute pictures of her over the last week.





First picture she is hangin out with me on my recliner, she loves to fall asleep on the step stool part.  The next one is one of our pit stops for her to potty on the way home from the airport.  The 3rd one is Misty and Nadja on the airplane.  The last one is on my birthday the 10th and all my presents were puppy related.

Here is the link I promisted.  I will work harder to update the blog sooner.

https://www.youcaring.com/jay-thompson-650332

1 comment:

  1. I also have conversion disorder. My Australian Shepherd has been my saving grace for years. I am going to need to get a new dog soon due to her age. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete